Sorry to disappoint you, but the Spoetzl Brewery and Brewery tours are always closed on weekends. In the summer, from Memorial Day to the Friday before Labor Day, we offer additional tours along with our regular tours at 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., but all are only on weekdays. Groups of 20 or more have to call for a special tour.
Brewery Tours: (Monday - Friday)
- 10:00 a.m. (June, July & August only)
- 11:00 a.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m. (June, July & August only)
Spoetzl Brewery Gift Shop Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
In addition, both the Gift Shop and the Brewery are closed for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1st, Tuesday)
- Good Friday (March 29th, Friday)
- Holy Saturday (March 30th, Saturday)
- Easter (March 31st, Sunday)
- Memorial Day Weekend (May 27th, Monday)
- Labor Day Weekend (September 2nd, Monday)
- Thanksgiving (November 28th and 29th, Thursday & Friday)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th and 25th, Tuesday & Wednesday)
Please call us at 361-594-3852 before you make the drive to see if there are any other closing dates.
And yes, there’s plenty to do in and around Shiner on weekends. Call the Shiner Chamber of Commerce directly at
361-594-4180 (or write them at P.O. Box 221 / Shiner, Texas 77984) for events and information.